- RSS Channel Showcase 4030210
- RSS Channel Showcase 1586222
- RSS Channel Showcase 6077955
- RSS Channel Showcase 8628906
Articles on this Page
- 02/05/13--18:33: _Paying it Forward
- 02/12/13--15:58: _High Bun
- 02/14/13--07:28: _Florals and Fur
- 02/19/13--15:06: _Fully In-VEST-ed
- 02/25/13--09:39: _Birthday Talk
- 03/05/13--16:11: _Trenched
- 03/18/13--16:56: _Spring Forward w/ T...
- 04/01/13--09:18: _Wrapped Up
- 04/12/13--07:32: _Casual Sunday
- 05/08/13--16:35: _Glam Style Squad: M...
- 04/05/16--05:36: _Spring Haul/Lookbook
- 01/17/13--09:01: _These Boots Weren’t...
- 11/22/16--10:35: _Kanye West Inspired...
- 12/02/16--09:29: _How to Style: OTK B...
- 03/10/17--08:12: _Oversized Sweatshirt
- 08/07/17--12:44: _Come Thrifting w/Me...
- 08/09/17--15:41: _Haircut & Color for...
- 08/14/17--07:44: _Vintage Trousers + ...
- 02/05/13--18:33: Paying it Forward
- 02/12/13--15:58: High Bun
- 02/14/13--07:28: Florals and Fur
- 02/19/13--15:06: Fully In-VEST-ed
- 02/25/13--09:39: Birthday Talk
- 03/05/13--16:11: Trenched
- 03/18/13--16:56: Spring Forward w/ Target Threshold Collection
- 04/01/13--09:18: Wrapped Up
- 04/12/13--07:32: Casual Sunday
- 05/08/13--16:35: Glam Style Squad: Marshalls Edition
- 04/05/16--05:36: Spring Haul/Lookbook
- 01/17/13--09:01: These Boots Weren’t Made for Walking
- 11/22/16--10:35: Kanye West Inspired: Distressed Sweater
- 12/02/16--09:29: How to Style: OTK Boots & Shorts
- 03/10/17--08:12: Oversized Sweatshirt
- 08/07/17--12:44: Come Thrifting w/Me – Goodwill & BEAM Thrift Stores
- 08/09/17--15:41: Haircut & Color for Natural Tapered Hair
- 08/14/17--07:44: Vintage Trousers + Cropped Sweatshirt
Just a few things you probably don’t know about me…….. I always try to be nice to people. I strive to be kind-hearted, and treat people the way I want to be treated. Anytime I’m around people, I always try … Continue reading
So…….I’m super excited because I am finally able to get my hair in a ponytail! I was struggling with this hair on Sunday, yall. I washed & conditioned it….easy. But, I was trying to do some type of updo thingy, and … Continue reading
It’s Thursday, Valentine’s Day!!!!! I want to wish you all a very Happy Heart Day! Even if you don’t have a significant other, you should still make the best of it. Buy yourself something…… HUMPH! I know I would! Anyway, … Continue reading
Hey Loves! I am loving this bun so much better than the 1st one. I used the Marley hair this time around. I wanted this hair the 1st time, but didn’t feel like going to the beauty supply store. Doing … Continue reading
Good Morning! Its Monday….again. I think the weekends are only meant to tease us cause they just roll by too fast. I’m not complaining this Monday though, because its only 2 days before my birthday! I have no idea why … Continue reading
Hey Loves! So the birthday celebrations are over for me. I’m now back to reality. I did, however, enjoy my day (s). I celebrated with those who are closest to me…including my adorable little nephew. (see below.) I even went out … Continue reading
Armed with a $200 gift card to Target, I set out to find some beautiful pieces to spruce up my sofa area . I fell in love with these Ikat Toss Pillows as soon as I saw them. They were the perfect fit! … Continue reading
These pictures are so long overdue. They are actually from my birthday weekend…which was way back in February! Some friends, my Sweety, and I went to dinner to celebrate my birthday. We had such a good time. I think I … Continue reading
Hey Loves! Dropping by very quickly before I head in to work. Hope you all have been doing well. Me on the other hand, I’ve been okay. Life could be a whole lot better for me. But I digress……. Anyhoo, … Continue reading
Hey Loves! I received these super cute shoes, handbag, bracelets, and fabulous shades from the folks over at Marshalls. They also sent over an ultra chic sheath dress, but it was too big for me….sigh! So, I improvised and … Continue reading
Hey Loves, I’ve uploaded a new YouTube video! Head over and check it out. Please feel free to subscribe while you’re there! Talk to you soon!
Let me tell you what I hate. I hate when you buy a pair of over the knee boots & they fit perfectly in the store. Well, when you decide to wear them, they still look good on you. As the day progresses, you notice that you have to keep pulling & tugging on them to […]
I’m baaaack! Like, for real this time. I took a much-needed break from the blog, but I’ve missed it so much. I’ve missed you guys, too! I’ve still been on my other social media outlets, like, Instagram, Facebook, & SnapChat so be sure to follow me there. Let’s get into this sweater. It’s not a […]
Hey Loves, I wanted to share this really cool & edgy look with you all. Can you believe I thrifted everything (except the boots)? I love me some good thrifting finds. Hopefully, you all follow my YouTube channel so that you can get to see a lot of the things that I thrift. I also […]
Hi Loves! Ever since it started cooling down a little bit in Florida, sweatshirts have been my jam. I love a good, comfortable sweatshirt. These companies, especially the trendier companies, have been making some pretty cool ones. They come distressed, bleached, cropped….you name it! I opted for a plain semi-oversized sweatshirt by the brand, Everlast. […]
Hi Guys, I have 2 new videos on my channel. I take you guys along with me to 2 of my local thrift stores, the Goodwill & BEAM Thrift Stores. My girl, Gina, and I spent an entire Saturday scouring thrift stores, and even stumbled upon a huge yard sale! Click on the photos below to view the videos, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE while you’re there! Talk to you soon,
Hi Guys, I finally got a haircut…..and color!!! I haven’t had a haircut since October 2016 (I know, I’m horrible). I was definitely overdue. In my defense, the reason it was so overdue is because I had no idea what I wanted. During the spring and summer, I lived in braids. My hair was going through that awkward stage, and the color was growing out. Like many of you, when it’s time for something “new”, I head straight to Google & Pinterest for inspiration. There are so many cuts and beautiful colors out there, it was so hard to make a choice. I finally decided I wanted to stay in the red family. I think my stylist, did awesome job! I even recorded the entire process, so be sure to stay tuned for that! If you’re not already SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube channel, please click the link and join the squad! Hair Cut/Color: Sheeka Renee, Color Brand: Pravana, Dress: Banana Republic (Thrifted), Sneakers: Puma, Crossbody Bag: Coach “Have the COURAGE to make the change, the STRENGTH to get through it, and FAITH that everything will turn out for the best” Talk to you soon,
Hey Loves, Ya girl is back! I’m so excited to be blogging again. I truly enjoy doing it, and I love chatting with all of you. I have made a promise to myself, and now I’m promising you guys…there will be consistency here. I’ve gotten a calendar/planner to make sure my posts are planned out. Ok, enough about that. Let’s get into this outfit! As you know, I am one thrifty chick. I don’t try to keep up with the Jones’; I stay in my lane. That lane is budget shopping. Don’t get my wrong, I love designer pieces, but I get those pieces at consignment shops or on sale. I’m all about saving money by shopping at thrift and discount stores. You guys may rememeber these awesome fruit and floral pants from a recent thrifting trip I took. I even did an IG try on haul that day. I immediately fell in love with them when I saw them. They were only $2, and I couldn’t leave them there. Initially, I planned to pair them with a pussy-bow blouse. It was just a little too dressy for me, so I decided to go a different route with my top. […]